Just because something isn’t practical doesn’t mean it’s not worth creating. Sometimes beauty and real-life magic are enough.
― Stephanie Perkins
Take a tour inside the real Titanic…25 great photos.
It really was luxurious if you were first class.
The 5 Things I’m Grateful for Today…
1. Cherries: shiny, dark red, juicy bites of happiness
2. Summer Clouds: every year when the summer clouds arrive, I’m always spellbound by the art show mounted by Mother Nature
3. My Cameras: a source of continuous delight to me. If I’m in a bad mood, taking off with my camera quickly changes my world around
4. People Who Appreciate Silliness: those lovely individuals who will laugh with me about the absurdity of the human condition
5. A Fat, Enthralling Book: one that carries me to another world, one that I’m not likely to ever encounter
May you always have…
Walls for the winds
A roof for the rain
Tea beside the fire
Laughter to cheer you
Those you love near you
And all your heart might desire.
Art by Diane Reeves
The winter snows are turning into the early spring rains this week, and I have the hope that winter is losing it’s grasp. I love the four seasons, but I’m so tired of winter right now.I glanced out the window at the signs of spring. The sky was almost blue, the trees were almost budding, the sun was almost bright. ~Millard Kaufman, Bowl of Cherries
One must still have chaos in oneself
to be able to give birth
to a dancing star.
I think I know who’s winning this contest…